CUTE AS A BUTTON
Set to be a crowd pleaser, this charming weatherboard home offers an exciting opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, and savvy investors alike. With nothing more to do other than move in, this little beauty is sure to win your heart. Comprising a bunch of quality features which are set to impress, including:
- Recently landscaped gardens and private front fencing.
- Streamlined and contemporary styling in the living areas has been highlighted throughout the lounge, adjoining meals and spacious kitchen which is cleverly designed to maximise storage and incorporate plenty of bench space.
- There are three good sized bedrooms, the master being equipped with double BIR’s, ensuite and showcasing filtered mountain views.
- The main bathroom is centrally located and has a light and bright feel.
- The backyard is fully fenced for your security, with a new garden shed sitting on a concrete slab and quaint fire pit area.
- Other creature comforts you’ll be sure to appreciate include GDH, split system and downlights throughout.
Living in the Yarra Valley we become the envy of so many. Situated only a short stroll to the marvellous Yarra River, Warburton Rail Trail, O’Shannasy Aqueduct Trail, playgrounds, schools, bus stops and Millgrove Village Shops; a rewarding new lifestyle is within reach. Time is of the essence, so don’t delay! Call Property Partners today.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 659 square
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces