SKY ABOVE, RIVER BELOW AND PARADISE WITHIN
Modern living is all about comfort and convenience and this family home brings together all the elements needed for functionality and relaxation without compromising on quality. Beyond the exterior is a blend of contemporary tones and an equally warm ambience, which embodies a tranquil setting that will exceed all expectations. Situated in a family friendly neighbourhood, Millgrove is increasingly becoming a highly sought-after suburb to raise a family.
This inviting home is packed with features:
- A fabulous entertaining deck for a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living where you can appreciate the beautiful environment.
- A living area that includes a lounge and formal dining, with a gorgeous outlook to the Zen Garden and water feature.
- 3 bedrooms, each bright and spacious with BIR’s.
- Main bathroom which has been modernised with a fresh, neutral palette, large format floor and wall tiles and double length shower.
- The kitchen is equipped with S/S appliances, expansive bench space and storage, plus stunning white cabinetry.
- Spectacular gardens gift a sense of serenity where you could easily spend hours exploring all the wonderful fruits, vegetables, herbs, and other surprises.
- An outdoor BBQ area under a gazebo is perfect for entertaining.
- Other appreciable benefits include timber floorboards; downlights throughout; split system; carport; as well as one medium, and two small garden sheds for storage.
This home is a jewel in the outer east, presenting an array of amenities such as schools, shops, and bus stop at your fingertips. Also nearby is the Millgrove Famers Market, Local Park, Rail Trail, Yarra River and Millgrove Lookout. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Call Property Partners today.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 744 square
- 2 Carport