‘RAINBOWS END’ #CALLING ALL BUSHWALKERS
Set only moments from the town centre of Yarra Glen, this stunning property offers a dream lifestyle; whether you see it as an ideal getaway, or a private oasis to call home. Masterfully designed to capture the surrounding mountains, living amongst nature will completely immerse your soul. Loaded with appreciable features, this property includes:
- 4 sizeable bedrooms, each with BIR’s and highlighting unique private views.
- A master retreat with walk-through robe and spacious ensuite and double shower.
- The main bathroom is bright and inviting with an alluring bath and modern fixtures.
- Entertaining is taken care of, with expansive living areas pivoting around a sizable ‘Coonara’ style wood heater
- The lounge and dining areas have sliding doors that open out onto a substantial covered alfresco area, which leads to a magical outdoor spa.
- The kitchen is centrally located and cleverly designed to include contemporary tones, breakfast bar, S/S appliances, and extensive bench space and storage.
- Other notable benefits include impressive timber floors, split system, considerable under house storage, and wrap around verandas, providing 360-degree views.
- Externally, the property continues to impress with water tanks holding approx. 90,000L, a much-loved home for chickens, 14.2×5.5m carport, 8.2×3.8m workshop, and 12x8m garage, with mezzanine space – ideal for car enthusiasts.
Only a short drive to the gorgeous Healesville, a refreshing new lifestyle awaits, with the celebrated attractions of local breweries, gin distillery, restaurants, and trendy shops all easily accessible. Bike riders and bush walking enthusiasts are going to love the surrounding environment. Be sure to add this to your inspection list, as it will not disappoint! Call Property Partners today.
IMPORTANT COVID – 19 INFORMATION. To ensure the safety of all people PROPERTY PARTNERS will be adhering to the guidelines and restrictions as instructed. Due to the ever-changing environment, we encourage you to use technologies to call, message or email your enquiries. Buyer inspections and Property Appraisals maybe conducted in a virtual manner.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 80,788 square
- 2 Toilet
- 6 Carport